Ye olde "avc granted"

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Tue Mar 26 21:13:01 UTC 2013

m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> Daniel J Walsh wrote:

>>> <snip>

What a *pain*. As I said, I'm on CentOS 5.9, and
rpm -qa | grep selinux-policy\*
selinux-policy-2.4.6-327.el5
selinux-policy-targeted-2.4.6-327.el5

audit2allow doesn't seem to have a debug switch, and I've tried exactly
what you wrote, as well as the one I posted, and checkmodule chokes on
everything.

  mark