Denial showing up even when allow rule appied

Anamitra Dutta Majumdar (anmajumd) anmajumd at cisco.com
Tue May 21 15:30:22 UTC 2013

Hi Dominick,

We are already assigning the domain type attribute to pwrecoveryd_t and
with that
We are seeing this issue.

As for the seinfo utility we installed the latest rpm available from RHN
for the RHEL5
Release train and this is the behavior we see.

Additionally the seinfo utility does not have the "--constrain" option
whereas the seinfo
In RHEL6 has this option which enables us to see all the constraints on
the system.

Thanks,
Anamitra