Monitoring disk storage labeled with svirt_image_t

Dominick Grift dominick.grift at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 16:17:48 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-11-15 at 17:09 +0100, Gabriele Pohl wrote:

> I tried it:
>
> # cat diskstats-grift-pol.te
> policy_module(diskstats-grift, 1.0.0)
> gen_require(\` type munin_disk_plugin_t; ')
> mcs_file_read_all(munin_disk_plugin_t)

<snip<

> diskstats-grift-pol.te":2:WARNING 'unrecognized character' at token
> '\' on line 3217:

The "\" in "gen_require(\` type munin_disk_plugin_t; ')" can be removed

> I have a new module diskstats-grift-pol.pp now,
> but didn't apply it yet because of the warnings.
>
> ok to apply or do you have a recipe to avoid the warnings?

You need to keep you old diskstats-pol module loaded as well because
this is a two fold issue (Both a type enforcement issue, as well as a
MCS issue)

..Or you could merge the two, but the point is that my module does not
replace yours, instead it complements yours

hth