how to transition a daemon to its own domain

Dominick Grift dominick.grift at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 22:52:00 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-01-20 at 01:42 +0300, jiun bookworm wrote:
> Dominick,
> thanks but you may have misunderstood my question,  its not the daemon
> that is confined to one category
> its the child processes that it spawns,   previously when in init_t
> the app could spawn processes and assign
>
> them categories, now it  can not,  when running under myapp_t,   what
> makes init_t or  other types able to
> support mcs and myapp_t can not?

I made a shedload of mcs videos, some of which touch on what you are
trying to achieve i believe, i just do not know which ones exactly.

Here is a list with some of my MCS related videos on youtube:

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9sMqeRb2l0
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdZdV3R6ayg
3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ_398QtoNM
4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uprZGJcIXC4
5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8mEIipD3z0
6. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoTpTmplTWc
7. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHLN9fac2pc

One should probably watch them in that order, but the 7th link has some
important information with regard to MCS i believe.

I know they're long and boring videos and i am not forcing you to watch
them but this is the best help i can give