how to transition a daemon to its own domain

jiun bookworm thebookworm101 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 02:51:36 UTC 2014

Let me try the question again,  all  init daemons are started  with the
context specified at
[jiun at localhost ~]$ cat /etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/initrc_context
system_u:system_r:initrc_t:s0

is it possible to have my application specifically override this and start
with the full mcs range? you mentioned that
the init_t is able to do something like this because of some
mcsconstraints, what constraints are these?
iv tried these and they do not work:

init_ranged_daemon_domain(myapp_t,myapp_exec_t,s0 - mcs_systemhigh);
mcs_process_set_categories(myapp_t);
range_transition initrc_t myapp_exec_t:process s0:c0.c1023;