mozilla got rid of xulrunner

Dominick Grift dominick.grift at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 18:25:00 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-01-22 at 18:54 +0100, Dominick Grift wrote:
> Please add:
>
> /usr/lib/firefox/plugin-container           regular file
> system_u:object_r:mozilla_plugin_exec_t:s0
>
> So that:
>
> unconfined_mozilla_plugin_transition --> on
>
> ... works again

Consider adding /usr/libexec/WebKitPluginProcess as well since it has
similar properties to that of firefox plugin container, and its used for
epiphany

But not in Fedora <=20 please because it may need adjustments, and it
would conflict with my current custom solution.

https://github.com/doverride/modules