Unexpected behavior in permissive mode

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Sat Apr 11 21:55:42 UTC 2015

> Yes, it would be fine to have it as default in bacula. For example to
> have them in
>
> /usr/libexec/bacula
>
> You can open a new policy bug where we can discuss it and ask bacula
> folks.

Hi Miroslav,
I posted a question on the Bacula list without response, I suspect most of the guys
simply disable selinux which is not an option for me obviously. I only fear this approach
detracts from server side managed configuration, into one now having client side
dependencies.

Before I go down this road, do you think there is any other approach that would
facilitate allowing the daemon to invoke the calls?

Thanks,
jlc