"invalid security context" in custom policy

Miroslav Grepl mgrepl at redhat.com
Wed Apr 29 07:00:49 UTC 2015

On 04/29/2015 12:54 AM, Simon Sekidde wrote:

> [...]

Yes, you need to require all classes/permissions if you use this module
declaration.

You can use

policy_module(mypol, 1.0)

module declaration using reference policy. But you need to build it with
the devel Makefile which applies m4 and includes the interface files
that define the macros.

# make -f /usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile mypol.pp

In this case, you don't need to require all classes with permissions
which are used.

>>> All tips are greatly appreciated!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Tracy Reed