Need to rebuild an old module with outdated syntax

Robert Nichols rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net
Mon Jan 5 00:55:55 UTC 2015

Would someone please help me translate this module into something that
will build on a current system (CentOS 6, checkpolicy-2.0.22-1.el6):

policy_module(procmail_uncon, 1.0.18)

=============== cut ===================
gen_require(`
	type unconfined_t;
	type unconfined_exec_t;
	type procmail_t;
	role system_r;
')

type my_uncon_exec_t;
files_type(my_uncon_exec_t)

allow procmail_t unconfined_t : process { transition sigchld };
domain_auto_trans(procmail_t, my_uncon_exec_t, unconfined_t)
role system_r types unconfined_t;
=============== cut ===================

After many hours of Google searches, this is a close as I've been
able to come:
=============== cut ===================
module procmail_uncon 1.1.0;

require {
	type unconfined_t;
	type unconfined_exec_t;
	type procmail_t;
	role system_r;
}

type my_uncon_exec_t;

allow procmail_t unconfined_t : process { transition siginh };
role system_r types unconfined_t;

I get an "unknown class process used in rule" from checkmodule.

Looks like I'll be running my mail server with SELinux disabled for
a while.  I've already spent more time on this than it would take me
to recover from a break in.

                 Do NOT delete it.