Creating home directories with wrong context

Jayson Hurst swazup at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 29 00:19:18 UTC 2015

This is what seems to trigger the home dir creation issue for me:

# touch /.autorelabel

# reboot

Then ssh into the box as a new user.

Declaring  userdom_home_filetrans_user_home_dir(vasd_t) in the vasd.te file doesn't change the behavior. The user home dirs are still created with a security context of home_root_t.

A restart of the vasd daemon fixes the issue.  Any suggestions on how/why a restart of the daemon fixed it?