fedora 22

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Tue Jul 21 16:01:14 UTC 2015

Hi, folks,

   My manager just updated his fedora box from 20 to 22, and it appears as
though selinux, in permissive mode, is logging *EVERY* command run by
the system as root to syslog, even though the auditd's running. I am
talking successes, not failures.

   I've been googling, but haven't yet found how to change that so that
it's more normal, with only avc's showing in syslog.

   Just looked, and see that setroubleshootd is installed, but not how to
tell systemd (which should die) to start it (if that's my answer).

      mark