[docker-selinux] Move docker interfaces from docker-selinux to selinux-policy dist-git repo.

Lukas Vrabec lvrabec at redhat.com
Tue Oct 20 15:29:27 UTC 2015

Hi!

I would like to introduce the latestchanges inthe docker selinux policy.
In Fedora Rawhide and 23, selinux-policyfor dockeris shipped separately
as adocker sub-package. This is quite a problem when we want to add
ruleslike: /"docker_stream_connect(abrt_t)" /to distro policy/. /The
abrt  policy is shipped in theselinux-policy package but
thedocker_stream_connectinterfaceis shipped in thedocker-selinux
package. So we cannot add this rule totheabrt policy because of the
docker interface notbeingdefined during the selinux-policy build.
The solution is that we movethe docker selinux interfaces
totheselinux-policy package and the rest ofthefiles isshipped in
thedocker-selinux package.
The disadvantage of this solution is that everytime we build a new
selinux-policy package we need to download the latestdocker selinux-policy.
Thesechanges have beenpushed to Fedora Rawhide, so please,if you find
any problem,let me know!
Thank you!

--
Lukas Vrabec