I just joined the mailing list

kathy pu pu_kathy at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 19 02:34:02 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone:

I am very excited to have found and joined the desktop server group that have all the networking, kernel, storage, and virtualization sub-areas.

My main programming language is C, and intermediate C++.

I have in the past worked on drivers under BSD UniX and Linux, and redhat 2.4 kernel driver for ethernet NICs, and hardware EEPROM, sensor chips.  Also worked on Socket Programming in C for network camera monitor products. I have taken the 2.6 RedHat driver training class in 2004, but since then I mainly worked on the Windows driver and applications on external disks, filter drivers, and define the network filter driver for a Linux Kernel on a military PDA.  My last project is for Fujitsu-Siemens cluster projects.  I would like to get help

to start on the development or bug fixing.  Any help/recommendation on the choice of development IDE and debugger would be appreciated.  I can contribute 10 to 20 hours or more depends on my schedule of

the week.

By the way, when is the next meeting?  How do I get on-line for it?

Thanks and best regards.

kuei