My Introduction & some ideas

Dan Horák dan at danny.cz
Mon Nov 23 13:29:36 UTC 2009

Hello,

Joerg Stephan píše v Pá 20. 11. 2009 v 19:37 +0100:
> Hello again,
>
> since i've posted (i know its not that long ago) i made several changes
> to the side
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Server/ServersOverview_alpha
>
> i think the Database section is a good layout for handling the stuff.

the new layout looks really better then my original, but I have few
items for discussion:
- the X/GUI column needs some explanation what it exactly means
- would be nice to have information about all live releases (like F11
and F12) and rawhide, probably by creating 3 sub-lines for every package
- column for notes, useful for example in dnsmasq - "only dbus-libs
required, dbus itself can be stopped"

Dan