pure server packages

Daniel Mach dmach at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 17:25:04 UTC 2009

We should define the exact border of what's server and what's desktop
(at least from FedoraServer perspective).
I suppose that everything what runs on top of X is clear.
But what about the rest?
Dbus, hal, avahi, *Kits and others...
The oldschool servers were definitely able to run without them,
but are we able to draw a line here and really split server not to use
these packages?

- daniel