*tap* *tap* *tap*

Jon Masters jonathan at jonmasters.org
Mon Aug 30 19:13:24 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 15:09 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-08-30 at 14:58 -0400, Jon Masters wrote:

> > And isn't that sad? I just subscribed to this group last week, but it
> > seems pretty dead. So, what's happening? Is anything happening?

> without a change in the support timeframe I suspect nothing will happen.

Right. But don't you think this group could at least come up with a list
of proposals, or even one proposal? It could include a longer support
timeframe, but also detail how Fedora is not friendly to Server today.

I looked over the wiki, excuse me if I missed this already. But if not,
let's get something going that we can take to the wider audience.

Jon.