Fabio M. Di Nitto fdinitto at
Mon Feb 13 08:20:12 UTC 2012

On 2/10/2012 8:07 PM, Scott Doty wrote:
> I know the sense of many folks using Fedora is that it isn't appropriate
> for production systems -- but despite this, I've used it in production
> servers since FC1, and I'm not displeased with the results.
> Does anyone else use Fedora on production servers?

(I speak for myself and my personal servers, despite my
email address ;))

No, I donĀ“t run Fedora. The lifetime of a major release is too short
compared to the time I am willing to invest in maintenance and upgrades.

I use a combination of Centos and Debian stable releases (tho I am
considering to go 100% Centos).

A Fedora LTS solution (already suggested in this thread) is something i
would evaluate.