Server Admins: Why not Fedora?

Luke Tislow luke.tislow at linux.com
Fri Nov 1 17:49:46 UTC 2013

You can't buy support for CentOS either to my knowledge.

+1 to fedora moves too fast, I've only had incidents with breaking
desktop apps occasionally.

Another point could be single distro shops, I had a mix of OS's and
then when a new boss came in he wigged out and put us on RHEL as our
standard for all boxes. Not Fedora's fault, but since there is no long
term option it tends to remove it from the options to choose from.