Call for Agenda for 2013-11-05 Working Group meeting

David Strauss david at davidstrauss.net
Wed Nov 6 05:33:47 UTC 2013

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Stephen Gallagher <sgallagh at redhat.com> wrote:
> I'm very sorry for the late notice on this, but we only just finally
> settled on the time for this meeting[1]. Please submit agenda requests
> as replies to this email.

Just so folks here know, I wasn't able to attend because of the short
notice. Until November 30th, I'm working from Brisbane, AU. This both
limits my frequency of web access for updating my calendar and
(obviously) affects my working hours. I'll generally need 24 hours of
lead time to ensure my participation.

I will try my darndest to make it to the rest of the November meetings. :-)