Server Working Group Blog

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Thu Nov 7 21:54:22 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

I set up a blog for the Server Working Group. It is located here:

http://fedoraserver-wgblog.rhcloud.com/

I set up OpenID auth, so if you'd like to create an account on it,
anyone is welcome. Just fill in your Fedora open id (e.g., I put in
duffy.id.fedoraproject.org and I can auth that way):

http://fedoraserver-wgblog.rhcloud.com/wp-admin

Once you log in using your Fedora openid for the first time, it'll give
you a user on the system, and then I can go in and make you an editor or
an admin or whatever. Let me know. I would definitely appreciate some
help in terms of volunteers to be admins in case I get eaten by a raptor
or what not.

I also set up the blog to be aggregated on Planet Fedora and transferred
the two existing blog posts over to it, back dated appropriately.

Thanks,
~m