Meeting Summary / November 12, 2013

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Wed Nov 13 13:59:49 UTC 2013

On 11/13/2013 08:54 AM, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
> Comments inline (apologies in advance that I'm a grammar troll).

In the friendliest, happiest way possible I'd just like to point out
that it's probably best to do corrections up on the blog; I think I
granted everyone who logged in admin privileges. I'll comb through these
edits (thank you for them) and update the blog, but in the future I
think it'd be more efficient to just edit directly on the blog.

If anybody needs admin access and doesn't have it let me know.

~m