Call for Agenda (2013-11-19)

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 16:39:28 UTC 2013

> Let's try to set an agenda for this week's Server WG meeting. Please
> respond to this thread and I'll send out the formal agenda on Monday.
>
> Agenda items suggested from last week's IRC meeting:
>
>   * Goals for Server Role Installation (group)
>   * Personas (mizmo)
>   * Server Lifecycle Proposal (sgallagh)
>   * Updates and Testing Proposal (nirik)
>   * Server Role List Proposal (Viking-Ice)
>

> I'd also like to add the discussion from the "Installation Roles vs.
> Post-installation Role Assignment" I started today as a stretch agenda
> item, if we have time and enough people have had a chance to weigh in

Not sure if we should be discussing this or if you will need to user
your FESCo liason power and add this to a FESCo meeting agenda but we
need to establish if we are going to change existing Fedora or keep
Fedora as is and introduce the work *all* the WG's will be doing in a
*new* Fedora under a *new* brand ( I propose FedoraOS )

Introducing this under a new brand will keep the separation of the two
clear as allow for mass cleanup in the process without having to disrupt
existing workflow for our user base.

JBG