Server WG and the Fedora project wiki

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 30 18:34:19 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 02:20:36PM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> 1) Clean-slate the page and re-purpose it for the working group and any
> SIG members that are remaining?
> or
> 2) Leave it alone and start a new one? (/wiki/Server or /wiki/ServerWG?)
>
> I'm particularly interested in hearing from original Server SIG folks!

I like option #1. Over in Cloud, I think we're basically framing the Cloud
WG as a subset of the Cloud SIG, and I think that parallel can apply here
too. However, I think there probably _should_ be a landing page at
/wiki/Server too.

> [1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/server/  There's a
> year-long gap where there are some posts in late 2011/early 2012, then
> an almost 2-year long gap between February 2012 and now.

It makes me sad on so many levels. But, on the other hand, seeing all of
the current work actually going in a real direction... not so sad.