The "Membership" section of the governance charter draft

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 19:19:41 UTC 2013

On 10/31/2013 07:07 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> I don't know how "convenient" it is. We're not really selling anything so we
> don't have a market in the classical sense. But, I (as an individual)
> certainly assumed that sort-of-equivalent work would indeed be done as part
> of building the PRD, and that's what we're doing in the Cloud group.

But you do realize that's what the entire PRD is about? And you do
realize we need a properly made MRD by *marketing people* that will
analyse our competitors to make a successfully PRD right?

Obviously in *all* products we are aiming for individuals that will use
our product and contribute *back* into the community in the form of them
investing their free time or other currency hw/money/hosting etc.

JBG