The "Membership" section of the governance charter draft

Miloslav Trmač mitr at volny.cz
Thu Oct 31 22:27:45 UTC 2013

Hello,
On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 6:30 PM, "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson"
<johannbg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not in my opinion afaik there is supposed to be election in January in every
> WG to let each group re-elect or replace the initial pointed members but
> maybe I misunderstood something.

FESCo is planning to have an election (subject to Board's approval
which hasn't been given yet?  I'm not following this in detail I'm
afraid.)  WGs haven't been given any charters by FESCo, so they are
not required by FESCo to participate in those elections.
    Mirek