Agenda for Fedora Server WG Meeting (2014-04-01)

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Tue Apr 1 12:46:30 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-04-01 at 08:40 -0400, Stephen Gallagher wrote:

> On 04/01/2014 08:22 AM, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
> > We need to discuss the following items at today's meeting:
> >
> > * Deadlines for Fedora Server Product internal deliverables *
> > Change Proposal: Install Media
>
> Another conversation I had today reminded me, we should also discuss
> (and probably include a Change Proposal for) an Anaconda plugin at
> least for kickstart to support role deployment.
>

> > * Progress on Change Proposal filing

Another proposal:

* Discuss and identify security defaults for the Server Product

We need to identify the differences it should have compared to others
and how to deliver them. For example the workstation product is
traditionally oriented towards single user machines and their defaults
reflect that. Not all of them are appropriate for a server.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York