Security related defaults process

Simo Sorce simo at redhat.com
Tue Apr 1 16:15:52 UTC 2014

On the meeting today we briefly discussed how to address defaults that
may be appropriate for a server and may differ from other Fedora
products, how to find them, how to change them in the product.

I am personally more looking to determine a process, when we find out
something may need to change. How do we analyze the issue, what
guidelines will drive our decision and finally how, technically, changes
are made that affect just the server product.

I'd like ideas and discussion around this topic so we can determine if
it is important, and how to deal with this 'stuff'.

Simo.

--
Simo Sorce * Red Hat, Inc * New York