Inconsistency between Server Role Framework and Server Role Changes

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Apr 8 11:19:17 UTC 2014

Hi guys,
so the Framework change is done and already announced - I talked with Mitr,
if guidelines are needed or not, he thinks not. But then I took a look on
the Server Role Changes (Database, DC) and it refers to Framework change
guidelines. I already announced one of them, don't want to block on it -
just, please, make sure changes/opinions are consistent and Framework
change page is updated.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/FrameworkForServerRoleDeployment
(I understand this one as linked Server Role infrastructure).

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/DatabaseServerRole

Jaroslav