Fedora Server WG Candidacy application

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Wed Apr 30 09:57:10 UTC 2014

> On Apr 30, 2014, at 2:39 AM, Jonathan Dieter <jdieter at lesbg.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 2014-04-29 at 19:50 -0500, Dan Mossor wrote:
>> I feel that I would bring insight and ideas to the WG as an end user of
>> the product - a voice that needs to be heard by any development project.
>
> Thanks for this.  I was debating throwing my hat in the ring for the
> very same reason, but my schedule is overloaded as it is.
>
> As a sysadmin using Fedora, I would love to see a highly motivated
> end-user on the WG.

This has no bearing on the selection, but I would like to point out that David Strauss was selected to be on the WG back at the beginning to represent this exact interest and has been doing an admirable job of it, from my perspective. That said, it is never a bad idea to have more such voices (particularly if their target audiences are different).

Dan: would you mind taking a look at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Server/Personas and see if you can self-identify there? That would be a useful bit of insight.