Proposal for every WG to send a short summary *to other WGs directly*

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Tue Aug 26 16:29:10 UTC 2014

On 08/26/2014 11:02 AM, Miloslav Trmač wrote:

> It seems to me that what we technically need, and what would solve
> this problem as well, is to have the meeting minutes be actually useful.
> As great as meetbot is, it takes effort to use it to produce really good
> meeting minutes, and the default output has a lot of output that makes
> everyone’s eyes glaze over.

I was trying to do human edited / written / summarized minutes for a
while for server wg but it was taking me 3-4 hours post-meeting and
working part-time that's significant. :( We did get more engagement /
comments / feedback when we were running those posts on the server wg
blog though!

Maybe somewhere in the middle, where it's more a short summary than
super-detailed, might be better. Something where it won't take more than
20 minutes.

~m