Server Working Group Weekly Meeting Minutes (2014-12-02)

Dan Callaghan dcallagh at redhat.com
Tue Dec 2 22:02:05 UTC 2014

Excerpts from Stephen Gallagher's message of 2014-12-03 02:57 +10:00:
> * Greet the new members of the Server SIG  (sgallagh, 16:19:12)
>   * The Server SIG extends a warm hello to Dan Callaghan and Brandon
>     Vincent  (sgallagh, 16:22:29)

Thanks Stephen and everyone else for the welcome :-)

Unfortunately the weekly meeting is 01:00-02:00 my time (I am in UTC+10)
so I'm not able to join. I understand it's impossible to find a time
that works for everyone across the planet, but if you do shift the
meeting time at some point in future I will definitely join.

--
Dan Callaghan <dcallagh at redhat.com>
Software Engineer, Hosted & Shared Services