Self Introduction

Danishka Navin danishka at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 06:47:49 UTC 2014

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 10:59 AM, Truong Anh. Tuan <tuanta at iwayvietnam.com>
wrote:

> [...]

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for prompt reply. :)

I am Fedora contributor since 2007.
I started my contribution as a localizer and Fedora Ambassador and later
started contributing as a package maintainer.

I have been working on a Fedora remix 'Hanthana Linux' since 2009 which
deployed in around 20 schools in Sri Lanka.
I used to ask community to use CentOS when they ask me to release specific
remix for those who require network services.

I believe this the right time and right way to push Fedora to those really
want to play on Fedora without switching to CentOS.
+ personally for me to extend my contribution. :)

Moreover I am based in Singapore since 2013. Recently we resume the Fedora
community in Singapore with the help of Harish Phillay.
First of all I want to get clear idea about what we do here and give a
shout-out during the Red Hat Challenge (Harish help us to get a booth).
I hope we can find few contributors from Singapore. :)

Thanks Tuan for inviting me to join this SIG. :)

Thanks,
--
Danishka Navin
http://danishkanavin.blogspot.com