Release Announcement - anything to add/change?

Joe Brockmeier jzb at redhat.com
Fri Dec 5 20:25:33 UTC 2014

On 12/05/2014 10:52 AM, Dan Mossor wrote:

> Fedora Server is referred to as a "flavor". I feel it would be better to
> drop the designation altogether, leaving it simply as Fedora Server, or
> to change "flavor" to "product".

Each of the variants/flavors is referred to using that term, it's not
specific to Fedora Server here.

The other option is "variant," which is less attractive. "Product" for
general communications is confusing, because it sounds like something
we're selling rather than something that's free.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst