Comment issue with the Server WG Blog

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Fri Dec 12 16:41:49 UTC 2014

So, a number of people have written to me to let me know that comments
don't work on the Server WG blog. I took a look at it today and
discovered the following:

1) Logging in with OpenID first seems to allow comments for me. I am
unclear on whether that's limited to admin users.
2) Disabling the WP-Spamfree plugin restores functionality.

I'm inclined for the time being to just set all comments to moderated
and disable the Spamfree plugin. Any opposition?