[Base] Fedora Base Design Working Group (2014-02-21) meeting minutes and logs

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Feb 24 22:50:12 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-24 06:37, Jaroslav Reznik wrote:
> [...]

We (QA) at least are fairly solidly agreed that we want to push for some
simplification of the non-custom ('guided') path for F21, and it makes
sense to make changes like that as soon as possible. The question of the
product specs is relevant here, so we need to include the WGs as well as
anaconda team in the discussion, but it's probably not good to push at
least that part out too far.

Chris Murphy and I are going to work on a concrete proposal for this and
try to come up with an appropriate place/method for taking it forward
with input from all the appropriate parties.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey