Fedora Server PRD Draft and call for participation

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 00:02:04 UTC 2014

On 01/21/2014 11:08 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> You're moving from the specific to the general without justification.
> You made a specific assertion: that Stephen's mail proved your theory of
> what's happening here. I'm challenging that specific assertion relating
> to Stephen's mail

"at the time of this writing" is the specific which implies it can be
altered by centOS direction which we should not be influenced by.

The answer to Bill's question should have been a firm "we do not care
what centOS direction is nor will we change our if they directly
conflict with each other." since anything outside that implies that
whatever direction centOS chooses for themselves or Red Hat for them
will directly influence our direction as well.

JBG