Release criteria draft revised again

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jun 17 22:02:58 UTC 2014

I've revised the release criteria draft again, with reference to the
useful discussions both on-list and at this morning's meeting:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Adamwill/Draft_server_release_criteria

I added the firewall exception for the Cockpit web interface, clarified
the issue about role deployment "at install time", and added new
criteria for the cockpit management interface to be running OOTB and for
roles to meet their "functional requirements, as defined in their role
specification documents" - role specification documents being something
I invented out of my ass at the meeting this morning. View that one as a
trial balloon. :)

As always, thoughts / comments welcome!
--
Adam Williamson