Agenda for Fedora Server WG Meeting (2014-03-25)

R P Herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Mon Mar 24 20:48:58 UTC 2014

On Mon, 24 Mar 2014, Stephen Gallagher wrote:

> Agenda Topics:
>  * tcpwrappers (Does Fedora Server want to support them?)
>
> I was hoping we could also hear from QA and rel-eng tomorrow, but I
> haven't heard confirmation one way or another whether they will have
> anything to say.

I see Matt's post earlier today checking the pipermail
archive.  For some reason it appears in broken threading
there, and I do not recall seeing the earlier piece pass
through my eyes ;) [1]

Goodness ... how does one do layered defense in depth by
REMOVING existing function?   I must have missed this part of
an earlier thread

'want' ???

Anything purporting to be able to perform in server space does
not have a choice but to support wrappers

-- Russ herrold

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/server/2014-March/thread.html