Draft Test Cases for Fedora Server Final Criteria

John Unland opensourcejohn2112 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 01:13:52 UTC 2014

I guess this is just a side comment, but when doing testing last week
I really wanted to have a "Custom Role" to the software selection. I
can see this being used for specialized server software like the Yocto
Project (Embedded Linux creation tool), even more so because that
project is currently developing a web UI where you can create your
embedded OS through a web browser and also have multiple people logged
into. Of course I think this should go in F22, this is just a
thought....