Self-introduction

Dan Callaghan dcallagh at redhat.com
Wed Nov 26 00:01:40 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I'm Dan (dcallagh in FAS and on IRC). I've been a Fedora packager for
a while, and I'd like to help out the Server WG where I can.

My day job working on Beaker [1] puts me squarely in persona 3:
Traditional Application Developer. I also maintain a handful of
production Fedora servers so I guess I also fit persona 1: System
Administrator "Macgyver". (They are "production" in the sense that they
are Internet-facing and people care if they go down, but they are not
serving many users.)

I hesitate to nominate myself for a seat on the WG because I'm not sure
I can commit the time. Also I am ashamed to admit that I haven't even
tried out any of the neat features in F21 Server yet!

But either way you will find me lurking on this list in future :-)

[1] https://beaker-project.org/

--
Dan Callaghan <dcallagh at redhat.com>
Software Engineer, Hosted & Shared Services