Fedora Server Trello

Stephen Gallagher sgallagh at redhat.com
Wed Nov 26 13:21:29 UTC 2014

In an effort to make Fedora Server fully buzzword-compliant, I have
created a Trello organization and board for keeping tabs on the open
tasks we need to complete. This will help us visualize what work we want
to get done, who is doing it and whether it's blocked.

The new board is public and located at
https://trello.com/b/Cxf1YFs7/fedora-server and the organization is
located at https://trello.com/fedoraserver

The purpose of this Trello board is to track those high-level issues
that apply to the Fedora Server project as a whole. Tracking of
individual project-level implementation should continue to be done
within those projects.

I've added a few existing tasks that we have on our plate.

Members of the Server SIG: if you're interested in following along (and
ideally picking up and working on a few tasks), please create a Trello
account and email me with your ID so that I can add you to the
organization. If you are sitting on the Server WG, please consider this
to be strongly encouraged.