Fedora Server Trello

Dan Callaghan dcallagh at redhat.com
Wed Nov 26 22:03:23 UTC 2014

Excerpts from Matthew Miller's message of 2014-11-27 07:22 +10:00:
> On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 03:50:39PM -0500, Simo Sorce wrote:
> > I am not happy to use a non Fedora Infrastructure provided tool for
> > Fedora related work.
>
> I know some people in the Cloud SIG expressed a similar sentiment, and
> were interested in packaging up and deploying
> <https://github.com/onepiecejs/nodejs-cantas>, but there have always
> been more pressing concerns. Maybe you'd be interested in helping?

I would be keen to help with this. Seeing Trello used for more and more
open source projects makes me a bit sad.

Do you know if anyone has made any progress on this yet? From some
rudimentary searching I couldn't find an open review bug, or anything
else aside from some expressions of interest on the Cloud-SIG list.

--
Dan Callaghan <dcallagh at redhat.com>
Software Engineer, Hosted & Shared Services