proposal for new "FOSCo" group to mirror FESCo

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 27 13:50:18 UTC 2014

I posted individual messages to a number of other mailing lists, but
this one I'm just cross-posting to the three lists for the product
working groups. We've floated a proposal to have a new "Fedora Outreach
Steering Committee", which would replace FAmSCo — so no net new
governance groups added, following Mitr's ban on such things :).

The idea is to help coordinate marketing, support, and evangelism like
we do the engineering side of things. I'm posting this on _these_
lists, because I think that if we do go this route, we should have
FOSCo WG liaisons just like the FESCo liaison.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>