F21 Server Test Proposal and Questions

John Unland opensourcejohn2112 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 03:15:22 UTC 2014

Would it be more reasonable to have it all next week then? Although I
don't think I can submit a proposal because I don't' have the
"TICKET_CREATE" privilege to create a QA ticket. Without that I can't
make a Wiki...So I'm kinda stuck. Lastly, so would it be easier to
take the test cases that we have been doing from the Alpha / Beta
TC's? (Just as a starting point for everyone, and then everyone can do
what ever they want with it.) I guess we can discuss this more on
Tuesday morning at the meeting.