Test Day Wiki Page.

John Unland opensourcejohn2112 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 20:24:15 UTC 2014

Afternoon everyone, I would like to announce that the ticket has been
submitted and added to the calender as a placeholder. I also went
ahead and made a wikipage for the Test Day (Link is below), if anyone
has any free time, please feel free to look at it and proof read it
and make changes if any information does not align with our test day.
I would also like to mention that the administration working with the
ticket handling said that they usually like to have test day's on a
Tuesday or Thursday but there okay with having it on Friday. Thought I
would rely that to everyone for future reference. Anyways, have a
great day.

Wikipage: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2014-11-07_Server