Agenda for Server WG Meeting (2014-09-23)

Stef Walter stefw at redhat.com
Tue Sep 23 13:28:54 UTC 2014

> Sorry, I forgot to send out a call for agenda items. We have at least one thing to talk about this week: Fedora 21 Beta milestones. What do we need to do and how do we get there.
>
> Please submit other agenda items as you see fit.

Agenda point:

 * Inclusion of Cockpit polkit rules as a work around for broken polkit
   policy in other projects. Do we have and should we make a Fedora
   Server policy on server specific polkit rules?

Some more details and bug reports linked:

https://github.com/mvollmer/cockpit/blob/polkit-rules/src/polkit/99-cockpit.rules

Stef