Fedora Server lifecycle

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sat Apr 4 11:07:57 UTC 2015

Am 04.04.2015 um 11:26 schrieb Franklin Wang:
> I don't think so. Red Hat don't like CentOS very much, for it's not
> another product, and no income for Red Hat.

*lol* you have no clue about the philosophy of Redhat and if you would
read serious IT news at least 5 years back you would have heard multiple
times from the CEO itself that they have no problem with CentOS because
over the long it brings new customers when they need support with and
easy migration path and the other CentOS users wouldn't be anyways customers

at least after 2014 "Red Hat don't like CentOS very much" is just
laughable because
http://www.redhat.com/de/about/press-releases/red-hat-and-centos-join-forces

as well as

Domain Name:CENTOS.ORG
Registrant Name:Red Hat, Inc.
Registrant Organization:Red Hat, Inc.
Registrant Street: 100 East Davie Street
Registrant City:Raleigh
Registrant State/Province:NC
Registrant Postal Code:27601
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.9197543700
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.9197543704
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:domainadmin at redhat.com

so please inform yourself *before* talking nonsense