2015-04-06 @ 1600 UTC ** F22 Blocker Review Meeting

Mike Ruckman roshi at fedoraproject.org
Mon Apr 6 04:05:59 UTC 2015

# F22 Blocker Review meeting
# Date: 2015-04-06
# Time: 1700 UTC
# Location: #fedora-blocker-review on irc.freenode.net

Greetings testers! Tomorrow we'll be having another blocker review
directly after the QA meeting. Currently we have 7 proposed blockers for
Beta and none proposed for Final. If you want to take a look at the
proposed or accepted blockers, the full list can be found here:
https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/

Make sure to click through the milestones to see how many we have before
the meeting!

We'll be evaluating these bugs to see if they violate any of the
Release Criteria and warrant the blocking of a release if they're not
fixed. Information on the release criteria for F22 can be found on the
wiki [0].

For more information about the Blocker and Freeze exception process,
check out these links:
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_freeze_exception_bug_process

And for those of you who are curious how a Blocker Review Meeting
works - or how it's supposed to go and you want to run one - check out
the SOP on the wiki:
 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_Blocker_Bug_Meeting

See you Monday!

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Release_Criteria