F23 talking points draft

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Aug 4 14:11:34 UTC 2015

On Tue, Aug 04, 2015 at 08:55:43AM -0400, Joe Brockmeier wrote:
> - Should we have an "elevator pitch" for this release, and what would it
> be? What's the overall "theme" for Fedora 23?

The current story of "back on the six month track" seems okay, although
that's also true of F22. I think we're also on track to have Atomic
_separate_ from those releases, which is a big deal — even if you're
not an Atomic user, it represents our first deliverable like that...
something driven by the six-month engine but not tied to it.

> - Should there be something about GCC in this set of talking points?

Yes. :)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>