Dropping a lot of files from the DVD

Joe Wulf joe_wulf at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 20:32:58 UTC 2015

Two concerns:1.  I've built, and know many people who still do build, there system/enterprise disconnected from the internet.  Someone else posted about affecting/changing the workflow in order to get the packages needed when offline, so I'd be considerate of just what is pulled, and why.2.  The packages that remain on the DVD should be reviewed/updated to ensure there are no REQUIRES, or the like, for packages that are no longer going to be on the media.
Thank you.